Freshwater LED lamps
Our freshwater LED lights have been extensively tested for performance and optics.
This has resulted in a wide range of LED lamps, so that for every aquarist a tailor-made composition can be made. This allows for optimal plant growth while also highlighting the colours of the fish.
You can choose from the following combinations:
- Amazon (3,000k with addition of red LEDs, ratio 4w/1r)
- Community (4,500k with the addition of red LEDs, ratio 4w/1r)
- Community (8.000k all white or with addition of blue LEDs, ratio all white or 4w/1b)
- African Cichlids (12.000k with addition of blue LEDs, ratio 5w/1b)
We at JMB Aqua Light have developed a new lamp and it will be launched on the market from 26 July 2021.
Below the lengths plus corresponding wattages:
438mm - 11.76watt
550mm - 15.12watt
590mm - 16.80watt
742mm - 21.84watt
850mm - 25.20watt
895mm - 26.88watt
1047mm - 31.92watt
1150mm - 35.28watt
1200mm - 36.96watt
1450mm - 45.36watt
1900mm - 60.48W
White LED Specs:
3,000k and 6,000k
Also a row of RGB LEDs.
Marine LED Lights
Our seawater LED lamps have been extensively tested for performance and optics. The testing and field work has been completed and from this the DSR lamps were created. These are available in 3 different configurations, which you can find below
Currently you can choose from the following compositions:
- Reef Bright (12.000k with addition of blue LEDs, ratio 2w/1b)
- All Blue
- Ants LED lamp alone 34cm: red and blue LEDs
- DSR Approved Color Mix
- DSR Approved Reverse Color Mix
- DSR Approved Blue Mix